December 07, 2016
New Fba4droid 1.74 1206 2016
Get it here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4889387192
Update for 0.180 version, this is the web page for download: progetto-SNAPS MESSINFO.DAT.
Clean version with no additional files, can be found here: progetto-SNAPS Naked MESSINFO.DAT.
This is how information is displayed with MESSUI:
This is in how information is displayed with MAME:
* 10.20 12/06/2016: Aligned files to 0.180 version. Updated: 'sourcechanges.txt', 'changelog.txt' and 'alltimesMESS.txt'.
December 06, 2016
Haze: I Didn't Know I Had Permission To Murder And To Maim
DU: Steering Champ
crzmx loaned us his Steering Champ pcb.
"MxUI is a graphical interface intended for MAME which is in the same spirit as MAME+GUI but more modern and fast, it also uses M1 and IPS patches."
MxUI v0.8 (2016/12/02)
MxUI v0.7.1 (2016/09/05)
MxUI v0.7 (2016/09/02)
MxUI v0.8 (2016/12/02)
1. increase the collection function
2. optimization code
MxUI v0.7.1 (2016/09/05)
1. the amendment to check rom a small bug
2. amendments to the classification Chinese name distortion
MxUI v0.7 (2016/09/02)
1. amended parity rom collapse of the bug
2. support 7z the rom check
3. join the video preview section
4. add rom information section
5. several optimization and stability improvement
6. export the dat file, can be used directly clrMAME tool
For the arcade, home machine distinction, the light from the xml information has not yet found a good way, there are ways users please give me a message perfect.
PS. Thanks to Emu-France for the head's up. ... (Read More)
December 05, 2016
DU: Miss World 2002 Back In The Spotlight 14 Years Later
Artemio Urbina and NeoGeo de Ahuizotla dumped Miss World 2002 and Simpson Junior which is a bootleg of J.J. Squawkers. Gerald Coy dumped Golden Crown Hopper which I believe is a gambling game.
December 04, 2016
A new version (for MAME 0.180 - only arcade sets) available here: pS Series.ini Page.
Whatsnews 0.180 (30.11.2016):
Items RENAMED (15): (f1gpstar) to (f1gpstaro), (forgottnu1) to (forgottnuc), (pepp0008) to (pepp0008b), (pepp0048) to (pepp0048b), (pepp0055) to (pepp0055b), (pepp0055a) to (pepp0055), to (pepp0055b) to (pepp0055a), (pepp0057a) to (pepp0057d), (pepp0103) to (pepp0103b), (pepp0126) to (pepp0126a), (pepp0127a) to (pepp0127b), (pepp0452) to (pepp0452a), (srallyca) to (srallycdx), (wwfwfest) to (wwfwfestu) and (wwfwfesta) to (wwfwfest).
Series UPDATED (9): Crime Fighters, F1 Grand Prix Star, Forgotten Worlds, Metal Slug, Pole Position, Road Fighter, Sega Rally, Space Invaders and Time Crisis.
Ready and online the new version (0.65 for MAME 0.180) available here: pS Languages.ini Page.
* 2016/12/04 0.66: Added 0.180 sets.
NPlayers and NPlayers32 (nplayers.ini and Multiplayer.ini support files) are now up-to-date for MAME 0.180.
Please download here: http://nplayers.arcadebelgium.be/
QMC2 0.70 Released
QMC2 0.70 has been released. It's synced with MAME 0.180 which was released earlier today!
Besides the usual bug-fixes and improvements QMC2 now has a new icon cache database which is used to slightly speed up icon loading and to make it more independent from the user's concrete setup. The support for MAME output notifiers has been redone from scratch and should work on any OS now (including Windows, though this is still untested). And last but not least we've added optional automatic adjustment of the emulator's statename parameter in software-lists for easier separation of state-files. See the change-log below for details!
The source code is now available in the download section. As always, expect updated binary packages within the next few hours and days.
The QMC2 dev-team
Full change-log for 0.70:
fix: ROMAlyzer / collection rebuilder: corrected the logged uncompressed size of a dump when reading from a ZIP archive through minizip (minor)
fix: image or icon sources weren't refreshed correctly when the decompressor setup (zip, 7z or libarchive) was changed on-the-fly
fix: honor the component setup / tab order when updating the tab icon for the currently selected view
imp: removed all 'terminate emulator' actions as they don't work with modern MAME ('kill emulator' actions still work and got a nicer icon)
imp: updated template format to v0.2.9 which ... (Read More)
December 02, 2016
Progetto-SNAPS 0.180 Support Files
Started to update all MAME support files (official and unofficial) on my site:
Update 0.180 12/06/2016 11:25pm:
- arcade.ini (within 'version' package)
- arcade_NOBIOS.ini (within 'version' package)
- catlist.ini (within 'catver' package)
- genre.ini (within 'catver' package)
- genre_OWS.ini (within 'catver' package)
- mature.ini (within 'catver' package)
- mess.ini (within 'version' package)
- renameSET_SL.dat (within 'renameSET' package)
It's ready the new progetto-SNAPS renameSET.dat 0.179 for MAME.
* 3.69 2016/12/03: Some fixes suggested by Pernod.
* 3.68 2016/12/01: Added 0.180 infos, also update all the other files of the pack.
33.858 set (-1/+118), 11.080 parent (+47), 22.783 clones (+75), 70 BIOS, 3.208 devices (+25), 814 CHD (+2), Samples 1.158 (+2), Working 11.671 (+74), NotWorking 22.192 (+48), Mechanical 15.115 (+3), NotMechanical 18.748 (+119), 270.884 rom (+559), 269.496 programs roms (+566), 485 BIOS roms (-9), 903 CHD roms (+2), 834 samples roms
a3010 > aa3010
a3020 > aa3020
a310 > aa310
f1gpstar > f1gpstaro
forgottnu1 > forgottnuc
naomi_gdrom_board > segadimm
pepp0008 > pepp0008b
pepp0048 > pepp0048b
pepp0055 > pepp0055b
pepp0055a > pepp0055
pepp0055b > pepp0055a
pepp0057a > pepp0057d
pepp0103 > pepp0103b
pepp0126 > pepp0126a
pepp0127a > pepp0127b
pepp0452 > pepp0452a
srallyca > srallycdx
wwfwfest > wwfwfestu
wwfwfesta > wwfwfest
xga > 136094-0072
zndip > znmcu
Flyer Fever Update: Data East Edition
2 in 1 R-D - Data East DECO (1978) [Features Robot Bowl and Depth Charge]
2 in 1 R-D - Data East DECO (1978) [Features Robot Bowl and Depth Charge; alt flyer]
2 in 1 S-B - Data East DECO (1978) [Features Super Break and Balloon Circus]
2 in 1 S-G - Data East DECO (1978) [Features Super Break and Gypsy Juggler]
Balloon - Data East DECO (1978)
Balloon - Esco Trading Company (1978) [Licensed by Data East DECO]
Balloon Circus - Data East DECO (1978)
Super Break - Data East DECO (1978)
Super Break II - Esco Trading Company (1978) [Licensed by Data East]
Super Breaker - Esco Trading Company (1978) [Licensed by Data East]
December 01, 2016
EmuCon Frontend v2.7.3 Released
New version with more goodies.
Go to http://emuloader.mameworld.info/emucon for more info.
November 30, 2016
Arcade Reference App
I just want to let you know that is live on the app store "Arcade Reference" my app dedicated to Arcade Coinop!
The app takes the data exported from MAME and from various other files (Snapshots, History, MAMEInfo ecc.), it groups it together and it organizes it in order to have all the information in your device as a guide or simply as a reference for reading information and tips.
As a functional choice, at the moment only the Parent set are shown. In addition, all "mechanical" machines and all the "Gambling" games (Video Poker, Blackjack etc.) have been eliminated. The result is a list of about 3600 Arcade titles from the 70s to the 2000s.
At the moment, there may be inaccuracies or missing information. Also, might be present in the db, roms related to computers, bios or other devices. I invite you to notify me if this occurs, in order to update and improve the database.
Please keep in mind that this is a preliminary version... I hope to integrate and add new features in future updates.
It's available for free for iPhone and iPad.
No Android version sorry, just because I don't know Java..
Here's the link:
MAMEUI64 .180 Released & Snaps/Icons
Thanks to Robbbert for source maintenance.
* Updated to MAME 0.180 - https://git.redump.net/mame/log/
* Added Source/Listinfo changes
* Newest Bugs (29th Nov)
* Added 'Recommended Games'
* Fixed MAMEinfo.dat infos
Download at: http://mameinfo.mameworld.info/
MAME Testers at: http://mametesters.org/view_all_set.php?...DESC&type=2
- New games: Draw 88 Poker (V2.0) and Shikigami no Shiro - internal build (V1.02J 2001/09/27 18:45)
- New Working games: Go By RC/RC De Go, Number Crash and Space Lords
- New Non-Working games: Meng Hong Lou and Royal Ascot II
- New clones: 1945k III (newer, OPCX1 PCB), Burning Fight (prototype, ver 23.3, 910326), Cosmic Invaders (bootleg of Space Invaders), Forgotten Worlds (USA, B-Board 88618B-2, Rev. E), Gran Premio F1 (Spanish bootleg of Pole Position II), Grand Prix Star (v3.0), Hit the Ice (US, with riser board), Metal Slug 2 Turbo (NGM-9410), Mustache Boy (Italy), Ozma Wars (Model Racing bootleg), Road Fighter (set 3, conversion hack on Hyper Sports PCB), Sega Rally Championship - DX, Sol Divide - The Sword Of Darkness (Korea), Stone Ball (2 Players, v1-20 21/10/1994), Super Visual Football: European Sega Cup, Time Crisis II (US, TSS5 Ver. A), Top Skater (USA), Vendetta (World, 2 Players, ver. ?), Virtua Striker 2 '99 (Step 1.5) and War: The Final Assault (EPROM 1.3 Apr 7 1999, GUTS 1.3 Apr 7 1999, GAME Apr 7 1999)
- New AGEMAME games: Cash Chameleon (0200437V, NSW/ACT), Cash Chameleon (0300781V, New Zealand), Chicken (0200530V, Queensland), Diamond Fever (0200302V, NSW/ACT), Inca Sun (CHG1458, US), Jungle Juice (0200240V, New Zealand), Player's Choice - Original (30143011, ... (Read More)
After a couple of test releases, at last we have a proper site and the first official release.
There's been a change to HBMAME's focus, and many homebrews that were removed have been added back.
What's new in HBMAME
A new direction for HBMAME: Games that are added to MAME will no longer be removed
from HBMAME. If it's a homebrew, it's in HBMAME forever. Also, test roms and other
non-revenue sets will be added in when they are found. Games such as Pauline Edition
and Lost Cave have been added back, the search continues for others.
- [tinyworld] TinyWorld82 demo (by Scott Lawrence)
Play Online Fruit Machines and UK Style Pub Slots!