August 28, 2015
A new version (for MAME Arcade 0.165) available here: pS Series.ini Page.
Entries RENAMED: (fghthistub) to (fghthistuc), (fghthistua) to (fghthistub), (fghthistu) to (fghthistua), (gtsers8) to (gtsers8a) and (peke1012) to (peke1012a).
Entries REMOVED: (gtsers10a).
Series ADDED: Knuckle Bash, Mahjong The Mysterious World.
Series UPDATED: Dragon's Lair, Fighter's History, Trivia, Player's Edge, Street Fighter.
Ready the new version (0.47 for MAME 0.165) available here: pS Languages.ini Page.
* 0.47 0.165 28/08/2015: Added 0.165 sets.
Category.ini And Version.ini 0.165
Ready and available the packages containing the files:
- Version.ini (for MAME - arcade and full - and MESS + 'mess.ini' and 'arcade.ini')
- Category.ini (for MESS - home and full)
aligned to the 0.165 version.
You can download inside the new renameSET.dat package, or separately at the same link.
Start to align the site to the new version;It is ready the new progetto-SNAPS renameSET.dat 0.165 for MAME Arcade and MESS.
* 3.42 2015/08/27: Added 0.165, update 'allMAMErenames.txt', 'renameSET.ini', 'addMAME' and 'addMESS', 'version.ini' and 'category.ini'.
August 27, 2015
History.dat 1.65 for MAME 0.165 available at the usual place http://www.arcade-history.com/index.php?page=download
NPlayers (nplayers.ini) and NPlayers32 (Multiplayer.ini) are available for MAME 0.165.
Download these files at http://nplayers.arcadebelgium.be/
MEWUI 1.65a released!
1.65a - 27.08.2015
- Fixed crash in directory configuration.
August 26, 2015
MEWUI 1.65 released!
1.65 - 26.08.2015
- Added filter "Software List" in software lists submenu.
- Added BIOS selection submenu at machine launch for machine with multiple BIOS.
- Added options under "Configure Options -> Miscellaneous Options" to skip bios and/or parts submenu.
- Added GLSL option in "Display Option" menu
- Fixed not working submenu for software with multiple parts started from favorites list.
- Various minor code corrections.
MAMEUIFX 0.165 released.
Updated to MAME 0.165
* Changelog from 0.164:
- Nothing relevant to be mentioned
MAMEUI64 .165 Released W/ Icons And Snaps
DU: Cave X-Rays
We x-ray'd a Cave CV-1000 board to help figure out how the blitter is connected to the SH3.
* Updated to MAME 0.165 - http://git.redump.net/mame/log/
* Added Source/Listinfo changes
* Newest Bugs (26th Aug)
* Added missing CHD infos (thanks to Marco Tucceri)
* Fixed Testdriver infos
* Added/Fixed 'Recommended Games'
* Fixed MAMEinfo.dat infos
Download at: http://mameinfo.mameworld.info/
MAME Testers at: http://mametesters.org/view_all_set.php?...DESC&type=2
- New games: Merit Joker Poker (9131-01) and Pack'n Bang Bang (prototype)
- New Working games: Crush Roller (Famaresa PCB), Dinosaur Hunter (Chinese bootleg of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs), Super Hang-On (mini ride-on, FD1089B 317-0034), Three Wonders (bootleg) and Virtual Pool
- New Non-Working games: Chexx (EM Bubble Hockey, 1983 1.1), Dino Dino, Fruit Paradise (V214), Joy Stand Private, ROLLing eX.tre.me, Techno Drive (Japan, TD2/VER.B) and Unknown Poker PKII/DM
- New clones: Americana (9131-01), Dragon's Lair (US Beta 1, Pioneer PR-7820), Dragon's Lair (US Beta 2?, Pioneer PR-7820), E.D.F. : Earth Defense Force (set 2), Face-Off (EM Bubble Hockey), Fighter's History (US ver 42-09, DE-0396-0 PCB), Fighter's History (World ver 43-05, DE-0380-2 PCB), Gun.Smoke (US, 851115, set 1), Hissatsu Buraiken (Japan, bootleg?), Knuckle Bash (Korean PCB), Meteors, Mighty Monkey (Kaina Games, bootleg on Scramble hardware), Saint Dragon (bootleg), Mahjong The Mysterious Orient Part 2 - Exotic Dream, Street Fighter Alpha 3 (USA 980616, SAMPLE Version), Trivia (Questions Series and War: The Final Assault (EPROM 1.6 Jan 14 1999, GUTS 1.1 Mar 16 1999, GAME Mar 16 1999)
- New PEPlus games: ... (Read More)
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 05762: [Crash/Freeze] (itgambl2.c) All sets in itgambl2.c, namcos23.c: Crash directly after OK (hap)
- 05435: [Sound] (leland.c) offroad, offroadt, possibly others: Audio in offroad, offroadt sounds horrible (crazyc)
- 05377: [Sound] (leland.c) All sets in leland.c: DAC sounds differently between 32-bit and 64-bit (crazyc)
- 02892: [Misc.] (cps1.c) 3wondersh: Dialog box on launch (Robbbert)
- 03193: [Misc.] (cps1.c) 3wondersh: Three Wonders (hack?) unmapped ports (Robbbert)
- 05801: [Color/Palette] (cps1.c) 3wondersb: Status change from GAME_NOT_WORKING
to GAME_IMPERFECT_GRAPHICS suggestion (Robbbert)
- 06006: [Crash/Freeze] (rocnrope.c) rocnrope, ropeman: Game resets when pressing start (MAMEsick)
- 06014: [Documentation] (aerofgt.c) karatblzj: Wrong name for Japanese ROM set (hap)
- 05690: [Graphics] (eprom.c) eprom, eprom2: Graphics glitch occurs when destroying compuer equipment. (hap)
- 05217: [Sound] (exidy.c) spectar: Missing sounds (credit/Title Tune) (Osso)
- 06008: [Graphics] (bfm_sc4.c) bfm_sc4.c: FATAL ERROR: Too many live textures in src/emu/renderer.c:500 (hap)
- 06007: [Speed] (suna16.c) bssoccer: significant performance drop during intro (David Haywood)
- 06005: [Graphics] (taito_x.c) kyustrkr: Screen is shifted up (MAMEsick)
- 03966: [Graphics] (macrossp.c) macrossp, quizmoon: Implement priorities, fix bg and sprite zoom (Tourniquet) ... (Read More)
MESSUI is similar to MAMEUI, with additional menus to enable loading of software into the various computer systems.
MESS (with NEWUI) has a windows-style menu bar, which enables you to get to the tab menu and other things without needing to use scroll lock.
All bugs and requests are to be posted over THERE.
Cleared quite a bit of the backlog, here what's new:
What's new in HBMAME
2015-08-26 0.165 r40487
Thanks to all those who helped gather the newest hacks.
- UI build: various fixes and adjustments.
- Added 41 versions of KOF'98 Combo.
- Added a few versions of KOF'99 Anniversary Edition.
- Renamed the various KOV hacks, and added some more.
- Fixed knightsha.
- [knightsro] Knights of the Round (Romanian) [by Sebastian Mihai]
- [kof2000r] KOF REMIX PRO
- [kof97evo] KOF'97 Evolution
- [kof98cta] KOF'98 COMBO 10th Anniversary (not fully working)
- [kof98frp] KOF'98 the Slutfest [by Cigarette Patch]
- [nitdsp1] Nightmare in the Dark (Spanish.rev2)
- [ssf2r1d] Super Street Fighter II ETC 930911 Phoenix
- [strhoopcd] Street Hoop (CD Conversion)
- [tldemo2] "256 colours" demo for Taito-L [by cmonkey]
- [twister] Twister in a mirror intro [by Blastar]
All bug reports, post them over THERE.
August 24, 2015
Another MESS Artwork Update
Updated the MESS Artwork page again yesterday. Not sure how much time I'll have for it this week of 0.165 so it's online now.
Here's what's new:
- Sortable tables now, sorted by last updated! (thanks to duke) (PS. don't sort by filesize. #wontfix)
- Sorted out the REQUIRED handheld artworks and listed them separately (suggestion by ICEknight).
- Atari 2600 (Big) - a2600_big.zip - replaced with Nightvoice's newer one.
- Nintendo Entertainment System - nes.zip - replaced with Nightvoice's new one. Old nes.zip has been retired.
- Speak & Math - snmath.zip - replaced with hap's 08/23/2015 lay file fix.
- Speak & Spell - snspell.zip - replaced with hap's 08/16/2015 lay file fix.
- Thomson TO9+ - to9p.zip - replaced with removal of unnecessary to770.lay
- NCR Decision Mate V - dmv.zip - added, thanks to rfka01.
- ZX Spectrum 128, Spectrum, ZX-80, ZX81 "keyboard artwork" (not clickable) - spec128.zip, spectrum.zip, zx80.zip, and zx81.zip - added, thanks to Retro27. spectrum.zip notable for including multiple selectable different views.
- Wiz-A-Tron - wizatron.zip added, thanks to Comboman.
- New and/or updated artwork preview images taken by AntoPISA: 4004clk, 990189, aim65, amsterd, ccmk1, ccmk2, dallas, dallas16, dallas32, estargte, glasgow, invspace, junior, kayproii, kim1, machiman, mm4, mm5, monteciv, mpf1, mpf1b, mpf1p, msthawk, mvbfree, mwcbaseb, nc100, rebel5, roma32, simon, snmath, snspell, supercon, tec1, tmscramb, tmtron, trs80, ufombs, vectrex, vinvader
- DAT and MAMEUI ini files updated.
Feel free to join the discussion here: ... (Read More)
August 16, 2015
Luca WIP - Yuvo's Stickers
Not a game this time, but a sticker-printing machine with screen, joystick and buttons.
August 15, 2015
MESS Artwork Page Update
The MESS Artwork page has received a major update today!
- Added all of the handheld external artwork from Olivier Galibert, kevtris, hap and co. Over 47 new artworks added, REQUIRED for the games to appear properly!
- Added over twenty-five new Artwork Preview snaps (from AntoPISA: http://www.progettosnaps.net/mess/ )
- Added: Comboman's Speak & Spell, Speak & Math, and TRS-80 artwork (never posted on the forums!)
- Added: Dullaron's NeoGeo Pocket and NeoGeo Pocket Color artwork (previously posted on the MAME Artwork forum)
- Added: Nightvision's Atari 2600 artwork (previously posted on the MAME Artwork forum)
- Added: Waremonger's Game Boy Color artwork (previously posted on the MAME Artwork forum)
- Updated DAT and (MAMEUI) INI files.
Thanks to: Olivier Galibert, kevtris, hap, AntoPISA, Comboman, Dullaron, Nightvision, Waremonger
With much of the backlog cleared, we'd be happy to take new artworks or remakes of old MESS artworks.
Feel free to join the discussion here: http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/sho...p;Number=344043
August 14, 2015
Progetto-SNAPS 0.164 Update Part 2 of 2 (White)
Ready the 0.164 complete update of "progetto-SNAPS", Part 2 of 2 (White).
48 snaps and 365 pictures, icons and pdf downloadable here:
Various resource: progetto-SNAPS MESS Page
Cabinets: progetto-SNAPS Cabinets
Control Panels: progetto-SNAPS Cabinets
Flyers: progetto-SNAPS Flyers
Icons: progetto-SNAPS Icons Page
Manuals: progetto-SNAPS Manuals
Marquees: progetto-SNAPS Marquees
PCB: progetto-SNAPS PCB
Here's the summary (14 packs, 479Mb):
Artworks: 1 upd (tot. 158 png) UPDATE PACK 1 pack, 916Kb
Artwork Preview*: 25 new & 8 upd (tot. 75 png) UPDATE PACK 1 pack, 5.32Mb
Cabinets**: 30 new (tot. 1,980 png) UPDATE PACK 1 pack, 28.1Mb
Cabinets+Devices**: 6 del, 181 new & 9 upd (tot. 3,680 png) UPDATE PACKs 2 packs, 112Mb
Control Panels: 25 new (tot. 500 png) UPDATE PACK 1 pack, 14.9Mb
Devices**: 6 del, 151 new & 9 upd (tot. 1,700 png) UPDATE PACK 1 pack, 83.8Mb
Flyers: 40 new (tot. 350 png) UPDATE PACK 1 pack, 42.1Mb
Icons: 30 new (tot. 1,980 png) FULL REPACK 1 pack, 4.95Mb
Manuals: 20 new (tot. 350 png) UPDATE PACKs 2 packs, 136Mb
Marquees: 35 new(tot. 600 png) UPDATE PACK 1 pack, 5.34Mb
PCB: 25 new (tot. 400 png) UPDATE PACK 1 pack, 41.3Mb
Snap ("Boot" only for Parent): 15 new (tot. 1,091 png) FULL REPACK 1 pack, 3.05Mb
*: Suggested by Stiletto.
**: Thanks to M.A.S.H. for the help.
Have also been updated:
- The MESSUI page: progetto-SNAPS Unofficial MESSUI32 & 64
- MESSInfo.dat 0.164: progetto-SNAPS MESSInfo.dat (MAME/MESS)
- renameSET.dat 0.164: progetto-SNAPS renameSET.dat (MAME/MESS)
- Software List Snapshots: progetto-SNAPS Software List Snapshots (151 packs, 22,187 snaps)
- category.ini 0.164: progetto-SNAPS category.ini
- version.ini 0.164: progetto-SNAPS version.ini
If you want to support my works, use PayPal.
Play Online Fruit Machines and UK Style Pub Slots!